Every once in a while there is a site on the internet that has an original idea. This isn’t one of those times, but I believe it will make residential PC support much easier for all parties involved. The site is 911PCAssist.com and they present a great way to get help with your computer, when it is convenient for you.
Here is how it works:
1. You submit a help ticket via their web interface
2. They call you based on your callback hours
3. You open a screen-sharing program they email you
4. They look at your computer while you are on the phone with them, and fix the problem
5. Since you are eternally grateful, you donate money via the link on their homepage!
Easy as pie.